Saturday 21 January 2012

27 Super Fling Boogie

I noticed yesterday over on Flylady that she has launched the 1st super fling boogie for the year. What a great opportunity to get rid of more stuff. Here is the main rule: If you don't love it, don't need it, or if you have another... then fling it!
So this is where I started. Seeing as this week we are in zone 3, (the Bathroom, laundry and kids bedrooms are all part of zone 3 in my house) I tackled the linen cupboard first. 
I gathered the decluttering tools: 2 wash baskets,1 Rubbish Bag,1 Digital Timer
My timer.
Keeps me on track to do only
15 minutes at a time
Add caption




















I opened my linen cupboard, which hasn't been sorted properly since we moved into this house 3 months ago. Everything was just shoved in and it was a case of hope for the best!




My goal was to strip the cupboard and re organise. I set my timer for 15 minutes and got to it :)




At the end of the 15 minutes, my cupboard looked like this. You will notice that there are no kids sheets or main bedroom sheets. This is because I store the current season's sheets in the wardrobes in their appropriate room. It makes for a much easier time when doing my weekly home blessing. ( But I will talk about that another time)








My give away basket was emptied into my weekly donation bag, and the put away basket had all of it's items put into their correct homes.The throw away bag was then filled with any other rubbish for the day and disposed of.




I now have a nice, neat and organised linen cupboard that will be able to have the rest of the towels put away neatly this evening :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment